The Lexington Village Theatre shines in the heart of downtown Lexington, Michigan on the shores of Lake Huron. It’s an easy 90 minute drive from Metro Detroit and a quick boat ride from points north and south along the shoreline of Michigan and Canada.
In addition to music, comedy and theatre performances, our theatre is an ideal setting for corporate retreats and gatherings.
Please contact us to help you plan your special event!
Amenities, sound, and lighting
- Gorgeous theatre with seating up to 293
- 4 private backstage dressing rooms with a private bathroom
- Professional sound system with FOH mixer, monitors and speakers
- Professional lighting system with 48 channels
- Microphones, stands and wiring
- Two onsite restaurants
Click HERE to download our detailed venue technical information (PDF file format).